Core Benefits of Outsourced NOC Services
Updated: Oct 22, 2022
With experience ranging for over a decade, Shift Ahead Technologies in Pune, India focuses on bringing on the right dedicated talent to create the best practices for its clients.
Our Outsourced NOC services help to create the best talent workforce & ensure services are world-class and mapped regularly by our Human Resources workforce.
Key elements in our Managed NOC services include
● Network Remote Monitoring 24 x 7
● Customer Responsiveness – Log calls, email & Ticket Creation
● Creating & Handling Tickets – Troubleshooting, Traces understanding, Vendor Referrals, Follow ups, etc
● Remote Network Monitoring /Remote Network Monitoring (RMM)
● Phone Handling – All responsible ticketing queues – TNCI, SMS, NOC.
● Reviewing tickets/alarms/emails on every 8-hour shift as per SLA
● Working on all proactive checks, reports, stat monitoring, etc.
● Escalation through L2/L3 handling; In-depth Troubleshoot to resolve
● Make Teams cross functionally competent
Benefits of NOC Services by Shift Ahead
● Transparency in our core offering where our clients interact with its white labeled engineers on a daily basis. Shift Ahead manages operationally giving complete access to groom its engineers, like its own inhouse workforce
● Proactive NOC that shares knowledge across for faster upscaling of talent
● Our Network Operations Center talent workforce allows our clients to predict and prevent outages by performing corrective action.
● Our incident management tracking helps customers interface with their customers on a real-time basis and is part of customer PR done by our workforce.
● We encourage our clients to incorporate their processes so that our workforce gets trained such that they are fully equipped to engage and deliver.
● Save costs and your trust on us shall be based on more or less zero investment for our clients
We incorporate the best of our experienced workforce, dedicated to our clients as we STRICTLY do not believe in sharing resources with other projects.
Professionally, meant to deliver – With commitment & dedication.