Network Operations / NOC & Helpdesk Support
Updated: May 31, 2022
We Manage Your Team as our Own and give you
40-50% operational savings..
A dedicated Helpdesk & NOC Team assists our customers to deliver 24 x 7 round the clock support services, managing their network seamlessly. With Tier 1 to Tier 3 levels of support depending on customer needs. Apart from savings , our access to expertise and our operational maturity for such incident management puts us one step ahead to ensure our customer’s brand is retained.
We represent & take care of NOC, Carrier as well as for your Commercial Teams
Helpdesk / Network Remote Monitoring 24 x 7 (Same Resource Taking Care of Both
Customer Responsiveness – Log calls, email & Ticket Creation
Creating & Handling Tickets – Troubleshooting, Traces understanding, Vendor Referrals, Follow ups, etc
Remote Network Monitoring /Remote Network Monitoring (RMM)
Phone Handling – All responsible ticketing queues – TNCI, SMS, NOC.
Reviewing tickets / alarms / emails on every 8 hour shift as per SLA
Working on all proactive checks, reports, stat monitoring etc.
Escalation through L2/L3 handling ; Indepth Troubleshoot to resolve
Make Teams cross functionally competent
Proactive Activity for Improve Resolve
- Regular meetings to update handled cases and sharing knowledge cross functionally
- Monitoring and identifying the flaws/gaps to overcome hurdles on issues
- Improve on Knowledge blog and reward for the best handled resolve cases by Team
- Interface with client so as to evolve process-oriented amendments to build efficiency
Create and build into system for visibility –
· Weekly & monthly reports outlining services delivered to help us communicate value to customers.
· Use best practices for alert configuration, notification rules, policy modules, and more
Deliver to Perform , Not to Impress !!